- Parenting education workshops
- English and high school equivalency classes in collaboration with West Hartford Adult Education (child care available at no charge)
- Parent Leadership Training Institute
- People Empowering People parent leadership training
- The Wisdom Circle peer group for grandparents
- Lending library
- Raising Readers family literacy book club
- CPR and first aid training
- Child-care referrals
- Family therapy
- Ongoing parenting support groups
- Access to school readiness scholarship information and support
2013 Parent Leadership Training Institute (PLTI). Helping parents
become the leaders they would like to be for their children and families.
For more information on Family Resource Center activities for parents and caregivers, contact Deborah Zipkin
, FRC director.